- Database Performance Tuning and Optimization of Database System, Memory Structure, Database Instance, and SQL Queries.
- Disaster Recovery strategies planning and Implementation.
- Clustering, Replication, Mirroring and log shipping.
- Database Cloning and Standby Database.
- Migration of Database from different Versions of SQL Server as well as with another RDBMS.
- Documentation of databases, views, stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions.
- Monitor and manage regular backups and recovery.
- Installation and configuration of SQL Server Enterprise Database Server Software.
- Expert in Database Monitoring.
- Designing and implementing database procedures, Functions and Packages.
- Proven ability to interface and coordinate with cross functional teams and cultures, analyze existing systems, wants and needs, design and implement database solutions.
- Identifying performance bottlenecks and tuning SQL queries.
- Planning, Testing and Implementing Database Maintenance Plans.
- Implementing Database Backup and Recovery strategies.
- Implementing tuning and optimization strategies.
- Supervising Databases on Ms SQL.
- Patching, Hotfixes and Cumulative Updates.
- Work with projects for integration of unattended SQL Server 2012.
- Negotiate with stakeholders and applied the latest patches, Hotfixes and cumulative updates with least downtime.
- Consulting and supporting of the development team.
- Implementation of security measures to protect the DB and Database Server from loss or corruption.
- Proactive Database Capacity Planning and report to the manager and follow-up to do the necessary action.
- Systematic and Proactive analysis of database.
- Documentation of databases, Tables, views, stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions etc.
- Proper Version control to be implemented.
- Excellent communication, coordination, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Efficient in the execution of all assignments, eager to take on new challenges.
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Able to work with flexible schedule.
- Profound knowledge as Database Developer/ Database Architect with experience in working with large and medium databases.
- Expert knowledge in T-SQL and Microsoft SQL-Server (procedures, Functions and packages).
- The candidate must have experience in object oriented software development with C#, .NET and the design of software in the database environment (Optional).
- Ability to understand the functionality of RDBMS Capability to build real-time and highly secure DB, Implementation of logic (using Procedures, functions etc ).
- Good working experience with Visual Studio, SSDT, TFS and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Database Cloud hosting.
Skill Set Required:
- Database Development, Architecture, Optimization, Large Database handling, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014, Visual Studio, SSDT, TFS, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Test Framework.
Experience: Around 5-7 yrs experience with minimum 2-3 yrs experience in designing and implementing Microsoft SQL database solutions.
Location : Cochin, Kerala
Send your latest resume to email@example.com Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!